A cable management system allows you to play VR tethered by a cable, like with Oculus Link, but without the cable getting in the way so much by hanging it up.
This product is not available in Europe.
- Simpler Yet Smarter Design - We simplify this system from the noise-free integrated design of the top soft loop and pulley body to 360° rotations function integrated inside the HMD cable holder, make it is easy to assemble and disassemble, and adapts to different types of cable to fix them without slipping over the cable.
- Quieter VR Experience - The whole VR Cable Management System adopts silicone, ABS, and rubber materials and noise dampener technology to maximize silence and minimize cable tug during use, make it easier to get fully immersed without noise around and tripping over cables.
- Two Ways To Install - Easy to set up, you can choose adhesive hooks or screw hooks, depends on whether you want it to permanent or not and what kind of ceiling you have. The tension of the retractable wire is moderate and can extend up to 71 inches long then rebound automatically, giving you a more comfortable VR experience.
- Broad Compatibility - this accessory works with a range of VR headsets including HTC Vive, HTC Vive Pro, Vive Cosmos, Oculus Rift, Oculus Rift S, Playstation VR, Microsoft MR, Samsung Odyssey, Valve Index, Oculus Quest Link Cable, and other wired virtual reality headsets. In other words, it should be forward-compatible with any future VR headsets you might buy as well. The cable holder is made of soft elastic rubber so no worry about damaging your cables.
- Product includes: 3 VR cable pulleys, 3 ceiling screw hooks, 4 adhesive hooks, 1 small Allen wrench.